Aamir Khan Movies Best Dialogues & Shayari in Hindi & English: Do you hardly know the full name of Aamir Khan? If you do not know, then tell you that Aamir Khan’s full name is “Mohammed Aamir Hussain Khan“, Aamir Khan was born on 14 March 1965 Bombay, Maharashtra, India. Aamir Khan’s father’s name is Tahir Hussain and mother’s name is Zeenat Hussain.
Aamir Khan has given many blockbuster films to the Bollywood industry, and the dialogues and Shayari of all those films are very well-liked. But on the internet or any other search engine, the dialogues of Aamir Khan’s films could not be found in one place. But now you don’t need to be disappointed. Today you are going to get the finest Aamir Khan romantic dialogue and love Shayari in these articles. Which you can use on your Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik-Tok, etc.
3 Idiots Movie
3 Idiots Aamir Khan’s film is a Bollywood film that was released on 25 December 2009 at the Indian box office. The film was directed by Rajkumar Hirani, Vidhu Vinod Chopra has produced the film. In the lead role of the film, you saw Aamir Khan, Madhavan, Sharman Joshi, Kareena Kapoor, Boman Irani, and Omi Vaidya. All these artists have shown very good art in the film. Obviously, you must have seen this 3 Idiot film of Aamir Khan once. If you have not seen the film yet, then you should watch this film today. Below, we have given a selection of some of the best dialogues of 3 Idiot Movie which you will like very much. You can also share them on your social media account.
- Life is a race , if you don’t run fast, you would be like a broken undaa of daku bird..
- Aal izz Well…
- Kaise sign karu yaar, meri pen to tu le gayi…
- Exam toh bohot hote hai, baap mostly ek hi hota hai….
- Main toh aapko yeh padha raha tha ki, padhate kaise hai…..
- Kiss ho nahin paati yaar, kyun ki naak beech me aa jaati hai aur main jaag jata hoon…
PK is a Bollywood satirical comedy-drama film, which was released on 19 December 2014 at the Indian box office. The film had a budget of 85 crores, but the film did a total box office collection of 854 crores from the box office. Which was a great earning. Apart from this, in the film, you got to see Aamir Khan, Anushka Sharma, Sushant Singh Rajput, Boman Irani, Saurabh Shukla and Sanjay Dutt in the lead roles. Aamir Khan did very good acting in the film, which was very much liked by the public and the critics. PK is some of the film’s funniest, and inspirational dialogue, which you will like very much. You can use these best dialogs on your Tik Tok video and Whatsapp status.
- Lul ho gayi humri life…
- Ek baar gaya hoon moon pe, bahut hi lul place hai…
- Lagta hai kono firki le raha hai…
- Ee wrong Number hai…
- Bahut hi Confujiya gaya hu bhagwan…
- Humra gola par log jhoot nahi bolta hai…
- Aaise tukur tukur ka dekhat ho? Pahichane nahi ka humka, Hum PK hoon PK
- Apne bhagwan ki raksha karna band karo, nahi toh is gola mein insaan nahi sirf joota reh jayega…..
- Shadi byah mein patakha phodke band baja bajake, kahe poore shehar ko bataya jata hai ki aaj I am having sex?
- Joh darr gaya so mandir gaya…
- Jaise deewar pe bhagwan ka photo lagate hai na, taaki kauno moote nahi,
hum iyaan lagata hoon, taaki kauno peete nahi….
- Iyaan toh bolte kuch hai aur matbal kuch aur nikalta hai….
- Earath ki to lulli baji hui hai…
- Kaun Hindu, kaun Musalman, thappa kidhar hai dikha,
ye farak bhagwan nahi tum log banaya hai,
aur yahi is gola ka sabse danger wrong number hai……
Bollywood’s Dhoom 3 film in which Aamir Khan was seen in the lead role. Dhoom 3 is a Bollywood action thriller film, which was released at the box office on 20 December 2013. The film had made its own place in the heart of the people, be it the songs of the film or the dance hook step of the film was very much liked by all. Due to all these reasons, the film did a business of 589.2 crores at the box office despite being 2013 years. From this, you can guess that this film did well at the box office.
There are many such dialogues in the film Dhoom 3, in which you will laugh and some such dialogues will also give you a motive. You can use these dialogues and share them on your Instagram Facebook Twitter etc. social media account. Apart from this, you are also going to get free download dialogue images and wallpaper of Dhoom 3 film on our site. We hope you have liked all the dialogs given by us.
- Hoshyari, tarkeeb aur dokha
teeno mil jaaye toh log usse jadoo samajhte hai…..
- Bande hain hum uske, hum pe kiska zor
umedo ke suraj, nikle charon aur
iraade hai fauladi, himmati har kadam
apne haatho kismat likhne, aaj chale hain hum…..
- Maskhare ka khel dhokhe ka khel hota hai
jis mein audience ko lagta hai ki jeet unki ho rahi hai, lekin jeette hum hai, hamesha….
Fanaa Dialogues and Shayari by Aamir Khan
Aamir Khan and Kajol’s Fanaa film which was a Hindi romantic thriller film. The film was released at the box office on 26 May 2006. In the film, you got to see very good chemistry between Aamir Khan and Kajol. In the film, apart from Aamir Khan and Kajol, Rishi Kapoor, Kirron Kher, Sharat Saxena and Tabu were seen in the lead roles. The lifetime box office collection of Fanaa film was 105 crores.
The specialty of Fanaa film was that in the film, very good Shayari and dialogues were spoken by Aamir Khan, we have given you a collection of all these, which you will like very much. You can use these Shayari on your Whatsapp status, apart from this you can also use the Hindi Shayari of these Amir Khan on your social media account. Below are some images also.
- Phool hun gulab ka chameli ka mat samajhna,
aashiq hun apka apni saheli ka mat samajhna…..
- Humse door jaoge kaise, dil se hum mein bhulaoge kaise,
hum woh khushbo hai joh saaso mein baste hai, khud ki sason ko rok paoge kaise……
- Na shehar dekho na biyabaan dekho,khuda ka eklauta naam-o-nisha dekho,
bas aankh uthao aur Rehan dekho….
- Bekhudi ki zindagi hum jiya nahi karte, jaam dusron se cheenkar hum piya nahi karte,
unko mohabbat hai toh akar izhar kare, pecha hum bhi kisika kiya nahi karte……
- Behti hai hoton ko seekar, pachtayengi aap,
ishq jaag uthta hai aksar, aaisi khamoshi ke baad
- Adhoori saans thi, dhadkan adhoori thi,
adhoore hum, magar ab chaand poora hai falak pe, aur ab poore hai hum…..
- Aag suraj mein hoti hai, jalna zameen ko padta hai,
mohabbat nigahein karti hai, tadapna dil ko padta hai…..
- Pani se pyaas nah bhuji toh maikhane ki taraf chal nikla,
soocha shikayat karoon teri khuda se, par khuda bhi tera aashiq nikla….
- Kaash mein oon ka gola hota,
aur unki ungliyon mein lipta hota…..
- Tumhari khobsurati ne khuda se khatta kara di,
kahin khud se nazar na lag jaye, yunkar tumhe nazar na di…….
- Tujhe is bazaar ka dastor main samjha nahi sakta,
bik gaya joh woh kharedar ho nahi sakta…..
- Kehte hai pyar mein neend udh jaati ha, koi humse bhi mohabbat kare,
kambhakt neend bahut aati hai….
- Aisa laga khuda ne rakh diya hamare dil pe haath,
liya naam hamare unhone kuch aisi ada ke saath…..
- Dard se aankhen chaar kar lenge,
hum bhi imtihaan de denge,
teri dosti ke khatir aye dost,
hum dushmano se bhi pyar kar lenge…..
- Agar andha hota, toh duniya ki sabse haseen cheez dekh nahi pata…..
Mann is a Hindi-language romantic drama film released in 1999 by Aamir Khan, which was released at the box office on 9 July 1999. The film was directed by Indra Kumar. It took ₹ 140 million to make the film. But the film did very well at the box office, Aamir Khan’s acting in the film was highly praised. This is the reason that this film is still very much liked today. The manner in which the love story is depicted in the film is a great compliment. There are a total of 10 songs in the film All Song was highly liked by the public, in which the most liked song was “Chaha Hai Tujhko” Song, which is also liked by your youth.
Mann has spoken the very best dialogues by Aamir Khan in the film, some of which we are going to present to you today. Which you will like it very much. These are going to have some romantic dialogues and funny dialogues. Along with the dialog, images have also been given, you can download them for free.
- Meri puja mein, meri duaon mein,
meri khamoshiyon mein, meri sadaaon mein,
sirf tum ho, sirf tum….
- Arre woh sharabi ko aye khuda maut aajaye,
joh chhodke tujhe paimana munh ko lagaye….
- Mera aaj mera kal, mere din mere pal,
sirf tumhare dum se hai….
- Tujhko dekhenge sitare toh ziya mangenge, aur pyase teri zulfon se ghata mangenge,
apne kaandhe se dupatta na sarakne dena, varna budhe bhi jawani ki dua mangenge………
- Aansun ke bina shayad kuch pal main jee sakta hoon,
lekin tumhare bina nahi….
- Husn ko chaand, jawani ko kamal kehte hai
dekh kar hum tujhe ek shouk ghazal kehte hai
uff yeh sang e marmar sa tarasha hua shafaf badan
dekhne wale tujhe Taj Mahal kehte hai….
Rang De Basanti
Rang De Basanti film which is a patriotic film, the film was released at the box office
Was released on 27 January 2006. Apart from Aamir Khan in the film, Siddharth Narayan, Atul Kulkarni, Kunal Kapoor, Sharman Joshi, Alice Patten Soha Ali Khan, Madhavan and Waheeda Rehman have acted. The film Rang De Basanti is directed by Rakeysh Omprakash. The film had a lifetime box office collection of 70 million. If you have not yet seen Aamir Khan’s Rang De Basanti film then you must watch this film. After this, you will definitely like to read the film’s dialogue. But now there is no need for you to find the dialogues of the film. You are going to get the Bahrain and Desh Bhakti dialogues of Rang De Basanti film on the site, which you can use on 15 August and also on Martyr’s Day.
- Ab bhi jiska khoon na khaula, khoon nahin voh paani hai,
joh desh ke kaam na aaye woh bekaar jawani hai….
- Ek pair past mein hai teh ek pair future mein hai,
tabhi toh hum aaj pe moot rahe hain…
- Oye tujhe Bismil da sandesh malum hai?
- Zindagi jeene ke do hi tarike hote hai,
ek jo ho raha hai hone do, bardaasht karte jao,
ya phir zimmedari uthao usse badalneki…
- College di gate de is taraf hum life ko nachate hai,
te duji taraf life humko nachati hai…
- Su Kar, Mere mann ko kiya tune kya isara…
Andaz Apna Apna
Andaz Apna Apna is Aamir Khan’s film, which was released on 11 April 1994 at the Indian box office. Bollywood superstar Salman Khan starred opposite Aamir Khan in the film, apart from this you will see Raveena Tandon, Karisma Kapoor, Paresh Rawal, and Shakti Kapoor in the film. The pair of Salman Khan and Aamir Khan was well-liked by the people. The same film’s dialogue was also well received by the people. Below we have given the best dialogue of the film “Andaz Apna Apna”, which you will surely like. You can share these dialogues on your social media account.
- Gogo Sahab, Idiot bewakuf gadhe, Shakal se lagte hai magar hai nahi..
- Shabash mere cheete shabash…
- Main woh bala hoon, joh tum sabko kaccha chaba jau,
aur dhakaar bhi na lu….
- Jab dil tootta hai toh uska asar seedha dimag par hota hai….
- Aap purush hi nahi, mahapurush hai!
- Do dost ek pyale mein chai piyenge, isse dosti badti hai….
- Yeh aap idhar idhar kya dekh rahe hain, udhar idhar dekhiye, udhar idhar….
- Lagta hai kachha khiladi hai….
- Bhabhi hogi teri aur shaadi hogi meri…
- Hilna nahin, hilna nahin, nahin toh hila ke rakh doonga….
- Shakal se to bidi ke kharkhane ka mazdoor lagta hai, saala chusa hua aam….
- Chit main jeeta patt tu hara…
Aamir Khan’s acting is fantastic in every film, but Aamir Khan’s acting in Ghajini film is said to be the best acting of his career. For your information, please tell that Ghajini film is a Hindi-language action thriller film, which was released at the Indian box office on 25 December 2008, the film was highly liked by the people. Due to this, the film had a lifetime collection of 232 crores from the box office. After this success, the second chapter of the film is being made. Ghajini film has very little dialogue but it is very good as well. Today we are presenting your collection of them. This is the best dialogue of the film Ghajini.
- Mere pitaji ka kehna tha ki, kaam jazbaat ke saath karo, jazbaati hokar nahi….
- Vishvas aur ghamund mein bahut kum farak hai, main kar sakta hoon,
yeh mera vishvas hai, sirf main hi kar sakta hoon, yeh mera ghamund….
- Bas ek haan ke intezaar mein raat yunhi guzar jayegi, ab toh bas uljhan hai saath mere,
neend kahan aayegi, subah ki kiran na jaane kaunsa sandesh layegi,
rim jhim si gungunayegi ya pyas adhoori reh jayegi…
Ishq film starring Aamir Khan, Ajay Devgan, Juhi Chawla, and Kajol. It is a romantic comedy-drama film, which was released at the box office on 28 November 1997, today it has been 24 years since the film was released but despite that people like to watch this film. Ishq is very funny and romantic in the film Dialog given. Which you are going to enjoy a lot. You can share these romantic dialogues with your girlfriends, or even on WhatsApp status. If you make a Tik Tok video then you can speak this dialogue in your voice and it will go viral on Tik Tok.
- Royega toh tu, jab khelenge hum hu tu tu
aur thukenge tere mooh par thu thu thu….
- Abhe oh ujhdi hui riyasat ke lutte huye sultan….
- Aap hai gul-e-gulzar, mausam-e-bahar
chehre par hai gussa, dil mein hai pyar, aa gale lag ja mere yaar….
- Yeh kaunsa tha jaam joh tune pila diya, is sirphere ka sara system hila diya….
- Life mein teen cheezon ke peeche khabi nahi bhagna chahiye, bus, train aur chokri, ek gayi doosri aati hai, doosri jaati hai teesri aati hai…
Aamir Khan has worked in many of the best films in his career, and all the films make very good collections at the box office. But Aamir Khan’s Sarfarosh film which was released at the box office on 30 April 1999, the film did not do much at the box office. But the same film’s dialogues were very good. This is the reason that even today people like to watch the dialogues of the film Sarfarosh. If you too are looking for the dialogues of Sarfarosh film, then you do not have to search anymore. You are going to get the best dialogue of Aamir Khan’s film Sarfarosh on our site. Which you can download.
- Tum jaise log dushman hote hain sari insaaniyat ke…….
- Milte hi nazarein dil milaya nahi jaata
aagaaz ko anjaam banaya nahi jaata…
- Dawa bhi kaam na aaye, koi dua na lage
mere khuda kisiko pyar ki hawa na lage….
- Phool khilte hai, bahaaro ka samaa hota hai
aaise mausam mein hi toh pyar jawan hota hai
dil ki baaton ko hooton se nahi kehte
yeh fasaana toh nighahon se bayaan hota hai……..
- Main apne mulk ko apna ghar samajhta hoon……..
- Yeh azaadi ki ladai hai,
ghuzre hue kal se azaadi, aane waale kal ke liye…
- Bandook badi bewafaa mashuka hoti hai,
kab kidhar mooh modh le, koi bharosa nahi….
- Yeh azaadi ki ladai hai, ghuzre hue kal se azaadi,
aane waale kal ke liye….
Taare Zameen Par
- Bahar ek beraham competitive duniya basi hai,
aur is duniya mein sabhi ko apne apne gharon mein toppers aur rankers ugane hai….
- Har bachche ki apni khoobi hoti hai, apni kabiliyat hoti hai,
apni chahat hoti hai….
- Khayal karna bahut zaroori hai, is mein ilaaj ki shakti hai,
ek marham hai jisse dard mitta hai…
- Patri se hatkar bahut kam log soch paate hai…
- Duniya mein aaise aaise heere paida huye hai, jinhone sari duniya ka naksha hi badal diya,
kyun ki yeh duniya ko apni alag nazar se dekh paaye…
- Gyan toh gyan hota hai, chahe woh zabaani ho ya likhit….
- Gore pataloon pehen ke ee khel ka cricket kahat hai,
aur hum langoti baandh ke gilli-danda….
- Hamaar pasina hamre tann mein khoon banke daudega…..
- Chulhe se roti nikale ke liye, chimte ko apna mooh jalahe padi….
- Ye koi khel nahi hai jo hum apne mauj manoranjan ke liye khelat hai, ye jung hai jo hume jeetni hi hai…..
- Are ye theater hai ki koyle ki bhatti, aye fan chalu kar re…
- Tu jaanta nahi hai apun ko, ye area mein apun world famous hai, world famous…
If your friends have read this article in full? And if you liked this article, then you should definitely talk to us by commenting. To increase our morale, you can share this article among more and more people. Dialogues with similar actors remained with us to learn about them.